So it's 12:38 a.m. Yes, you read that right: A.M.--as in the middle of the night and I should be in bed--A.M.
I'm not ready to talk about it yet.
Suffice it to say that I'm grateful that we got Ammon's pictures last week.
And I'm thankful for friends.
But I'll be glad when Joe gets back.
Because I'm done, only that's not a choice, so I'm not done, but I am.
Hint: the boys now all have almost buzz-cuts and I broke the Sabbath by going to Wal-Mart and doing 32 (I'm almost not exaggerating) loads of laundry.
Tomorrow is looking just as swell.
6 comments:
Again!?
I'm sorry, Jenn!!!!!
Gah! Oy. :(
I commented hours ago and it never went through. I am so sorry jen! You totally did NOT need this right now. Man...when trials come they come hard. So sorry.
What happened?!?!
Not sure what is going on, but I wish I could help! Hang in there.
Post a Comment