Friday, September 5, 2008

Quote of the Day


 Lately, Grant will be happily playing on the floor until I walk into the room.  The moment we make eye-contact, he begins grunting and whimpering, "uh. uhuhuh. uhhhh," letting me know that he wants to be held.  I told Joe my dilemma, and his response: "He's got the perfect pick-up line.  It  works every time." 

4 comments:

Ashlee and Shane said...

haha!! So true! Love that line. mY boys always use that pick up line! :)

H.Cook said...

LOL!!

Clara does that too lately. And I give in every time as well.

Jessica said...

Austin is hunting me down and then "asking" me to pick him up. He crawls to the room, he knows I am in and then makes a lot of noise. I will have to listen better to what he is saying so I can actually write down the line he uses like you have done. Babies are adorable.

alli taggart said...

oo i love this picture! and so true about the "pick up line"