Monday, September 8, 2008

"I" tag

I just realized this is really repetitive.  You may learn more about me than you'd like!
  • I usually: don't get everything done that I would like to.
  • I search: for ways to keep myself feeling productive.
  • I wonder: what my kids will be when they grow up.
  • I regret: always looking back and forward instead of living in the moment.
  • I love: relaxing when the house is sparkling clean.
  • I care: about my 3 children and wonderful husband.
  • I always: second guess what I should've done.
  • I worry: about everything.
  • I am not: perfect.
  • I remember: the silliest details and conversations.  
  • I believe: that I decide what kind of person I will become.
  • I dance: silly.  
  • I sing: country music loudly in the car.  
  • I don't always: have a clean house.
  • I argue: and  I think I'm always right, when I should know better.
  • I write: less often than I should.  
  • I win: games. Well, I really, really like to win.
  • I lose: vocabulary to everyday words.  
  • I wish: I was more athletic.
  • I listen: to my kids play.
  • I don't understand: why people hurt each other.
  • I can usually be found: at home.
  • I am scared of: something bad happening to someone I love.
  • I need: to feel accomplishment.
  • I am happy: when we spend quality time together as a family.
  • I tag: Ashlee, Laura, Sarah Steele

1 comment:

Ashlee and Shane said...

When i went in to update my background i had to type in all the names all over again. That feature was on there. It is a new feature that blogger has. It should be accessible for you somewhere amongst the settings or layout.
Thanks, i hope i get better soon! :) My boys are doing better today, but i am feeling the aches! :(