Logan started preschool on Thursday, Aug 28. He got to buy a new outfit for school, which was kind of hard for me because he chose a bright blue Spider-man shirt--not what I would've chosen! Luckily, we found this brown Cars shirt in his closet, and the blue spider shirt became day #2's shirt. He is super excited, likes his teacher, Miss Mindy, and the new friends he met. His preschool is really like kindergarten was when I was little (I'm ancient, you know). He goes Mon.-Thurs. from 12:30-3:00. My little boy is growing up, and he's way too excited about it!
The videos are two of the songs the kids have been singing lately: Rascal Flats "My Wish for You," (which I can't get to download; I'll try again later) and "When Jesus Christ was Baptized" (the song we are learning in Primary). Just in case you can't understand the lyrics....
My Wish
My wish, for you, is that this life becomes all that you want it to,
Your dreams stay big, and your worries stay small,
You never need to carry more than you can hold,
And while you're out there getting where you're getting to,
I hope you know somebody loves you, and wants the same things too,
Yeah, that's my wish.
When Jesus Christ was Baptized
When Jesus Christ was baptized down in the River Jordan
Three members of the Godhead were present there in love.
The Father spoke from heaven when Jesus Christ was baptized
The Holy Ghost descended as gently as a dove.
1 comment:
Love that preschool. I am missing my kids not going there. I hope you enjoy it.
Post a Comment