With that in mind, here is the playlist of mostly "underground" bands currently getting the most mileage in my car:
Action And Action -- The Get Up Kids
Call It In the Air -- Jimmy Eat World
This Photograph Is Proof -- Taking Back Sunday
Back and to the Left -- Texas Is The Reason
Hands Down -- Dashboard Confessional
The Taste Of Ink -- The Used
Tell Me What It Means -- Animal Chin
Catch Me If You Can -- Divit
Letters to You -- Finch
White Lights -- Rufio
Rookie -- Boysetsfire
Fahrenheit -- At The Drive-In
Connection -- Avail
If I Told You This Was Killing Me, Would You Stop? -- Juliana Theory
Waiting Room -- Fugazi
Sometimes I Don't Mind -- The Suicide Machines
Harry Bridges -- Rancid
My Brain Hurts -- Screeching Weasel
Ba Ba Ba Ba Ba -- Mr. T Experience
Electric Pink -- The Promise Ring
Shoulder To The Wheel -- Saves The Day
The Week of August First -- Impossibles
Careless -- Dynamite Boy
Fall -- Something Corporate
Only One -- Yellowcard
Action And Action -- The Get Up Kids
Call It In the Air -- Jimmy Eat World
This Photograph Is Proof -- Taking Back Sunday
Back and to the Left -- Texas Is The Reason
Hands Down -- Dashboard Confessional
The Taste Of Ink -- The Used
Tell Me What It Means -- Animal Chin
Catch Me If You Can -- Divit
Letters to You -- Finch
White Lights -- Rufio
Rookie -- Boysetsfire
Fahrenheit -- At The Drive-In
Connection -- Avail
If I Told You This Was Killing Me, Would You Stop? -- Juliana Theory
Waiting Room -- Fugazi
Sometimes I Don't Mind -- The Suicide Machines
Harry Bridges -- Rancid
My Brain Hurts -- Screeching Weasel
Ba Ba Ba Ba Ba -- Mr. T Experience
Electric Pink -- The Promise Ring
Shoulder To The Wheel -- Saves The Day
The Week of August First -- Impossibles
Careless -- Dynamite Boy
Fall -- Something Corporate
Only One -- Yellowcard
1 comment:
Oh what good memories this post brings.
One of the greatest musically-related experiences of my life was a show I saw in SLC sometime around the turn of 2000-2001...it was sponsored by Napster - the Napster that soon after was deemed illegal. Sum41, Saves the Day, New Found Glory opening up for Face to Face. Being from the east coast, I think I was 1 of 5 people in the whole venue who had heard of NFG or Saves the Day and religiously listened to them.
I don't regret many experiences in my life, but many of the regrets are experiences I choose not to have: I was in line to go see the Get up Kids but decided to leave because the girl I was with didn't know who they were and I didn't want to make her wait. I was supposed to go see Taking Back Sunday/Saves the Day but didn't because I found something less worthwhile to do. I had opportunities to see Juliana Theory and Boy Sets Fire in Philly at different times, but both times just didn't feel like spending the money.
It's amazing how attached we become to music and these types of memories stick with us huh? Thanks for bringing back thoughts of some good times!
Post a Comment