Grant has been rolling around, turning around in circles, and pushing himself backwards. But today I saw him eye an important piece of paper that shouldn't be on the floor, then he pulled his chubby legs close to his body, picked up his chest and pushed himself to the paper. YIKES! Freak accident? Maybe. He can't (I don't think) get into the average crawling position, yet, but he's figuring out how to get where he wants. double YIKES! Madison actually army crawled until she was almost 1 (probably because our apt. had ouchy utility carpet). And I'm excited, but not so much. Because with Logan, I just had to make sure I didn't leave things out that he could reach in any possible way. With Madison, Logan was still kind of in the same stage, so no big adjustments needed to be made. But now my kiddos play with legos, Barbie shoes, and I've forgotten what it's like to have a baby who spots things like important papers and would, for some crazy reason, prefer that over the fun toys sitting right in front of him. AGHHHHH! and at the same time, YAY!
2 comments:
hahaha- good luck! Why do kids always go for the "forbidden" stuff??
oh dear, trouble begins ;) i only say that cause lydia isn't there yet...i have a few more months till i will be blogging the same thing-ha!
Post a Comment