Saturday, May 31, 2008

Ten Questions: Answers, Anyone?

Logan's at that age--we hope it's the sign of an inquisitive mind. We couldn't make these up if we tried.

10. Why do hot things keep us warm?

9. Why do hot things kill us?

8. Why can't we feel ourselves grow up?

7. Why is Sams Club bigger than Toys R Us?

6. Why is Daddy browner than Mommy?

5. Why are drinks wet?

4. How many bugs did Heavenly Father make?

3. Why should we be good? (and the follow up: Why does being good make God happy?)

2. Why does sugar taste so good?

1. Why do you just say so?

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Those are great. May I quote him. I love the number one. "Why do you just say so?" I have no answers either.

JT42 said...

inquisitive mind, i would think so...answers...not even! i just have to make them up when my kids ask...then i get caught if i don't say the same answer twice... :) good luck

Julia and Aaron said...

I loved number one too. How do you respond to that?