Saturday, May 17, 2008

Father n Son

Yesterday was the annual Father n' Son outing. Here are a few shots summarizing the event.


Christened "The Marriott" by Shane Manning, Logan exams his vast kingdom from his castle's portico (Logan calls the vestibule the "Garage"). I took a lot of flack for bringing such a big tent. But when I made omelets in the tent's kitchen, no one seemed to be laughing anymore.


Isaiah is strategically bundled. It wasn't that cold; Sam just wanted Isaiah's movement restricted enough so he couldn't run too far away.


I'm sure Andy Theurnaggle laments--at least on occasion--his decision to quit modeling for Ralph Lauren and matriculate into dental school. He rests assured, however, knowing that Taylor can pick up right where dad left off.


Logan's really good at toasting marshmallows. In fact, he insists on dad not helping. Blowing out the flaming sugar puffs? Not so much.


John Russell decided to sport the Russian poet look (since Garn Smith was nowhere to be found). Vondelay Reis de Silva is staring at . . . well, I'm not sure what he's looking at, but John sure thinks it's funny.

Good times by all. Good times even for Sam Meeks, who caught some rock fragmentation in his eye thanks to pre-pubescent lads that think it's funny to make fire out of small rocks rather than wood. Good times even to me, who fielded approximately 5,493 questions from Logan over the course of the campout. I have no idea why the sun is bigger than a flashlight. Bad on me.

5 comments:

JT42 said...

you better get prepped up on those questions by next year-they'll be even more intense ;) glad you had a good time

Natalie said...

Russian poet? The coat was a steal from Saver's 10 yrs ago, and I always wondered who the original owner must have been.... Now I know. Who would have thought that my chance at immortality (via the McGregor blog), would come in that coat?
Jon

Sherrie said...

Ralph Lauren huh! So funny! Taylor might have a chance at modeling, if he can learn to hold still for a few seconds...

Ashlee and Shane said...

THANK YOU so much for those photo websites...I LOVE LOVE LOVE them...and i love that the morgan one is natural light...my goal is to use only natural light. :)thanks again!

Ammieloris said...

I didn't know the men in our ward were such calculated dressers. And nice tent.