Monday, May 19, 2008

disclaimer

I just want ya'll to know that JOE is the one who writes all the random stuff (like on the quotes on the sidebar, which I just happened to notice). Don't get me wrong, I think some of it's pretty funny, but I just don't want to get the credit....and the raised eyebrows!

6 comments:

Ammieloris said...

I know I comment too much, and I promise this is my last one (today). Jen, I couldn't attribute "Macho" or "Bagpipes" to you.

MetroParks said...

I hadn't read all of those little side notes. They were a great start to my day as I sit her at 5:00 a.m. unable to sleep! Did they come from Saturday Night Live's "Deep Thoughts" or should Joe just be writing for them.

Sherrie said...

Okay, ya, I hadn't noticed them before either, but then went and read them all...they were hilarious. I think my personal favorite is the cowboy dragging guy behind horse one. So funny. By the way, your kiddos are so cute, thanks for sharing those fun pictures!

HeatherC said...

Thank you so much for drawing our attention to the side notes...that was a 20 minutes well-spent! j/k How do you come up with these Joe?

krista said...

Oh my gosh, I literally laughed my head off reading your blog, seriously. The kids are so cute, I can't believe how much older Grant looks, he is going to change so much by the time we get back.

Julia and Aaron said...

Loved the profiles! Keep up the good work Joe!