Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Ten things Grant wishes he could say, but can't



10. Mom, you really should introduce more sugars into your diet.

9. This may come as a surprise to you, Madison, but I in fact do not like to be dragged across the floor.

8. If you people truly understood how ridiculous those faces looked, you probably wouldn't make them at me.

7. Ladies. Think I'm cute now? Just wait until my nose fills out and I learn a fake British accent.

6. Dad, stop your whining! If you think this is bad, just wait until I start eating solids.

5. Hey guys, when my eyes are closed, that means "baby" is sleeping. It's called courtesy. Try it.

4. Mom, I'm not a girl. You can either take this outfit off me right now, or you can leave me at home. I have my preference if you're struggling with the decision.

3. Banging your head against a wall burns 150 calories an hour, Dad. Try that one.

2. They're cheeks, people, not silly putty.

1. Sorry Dad, but I do like Mom better.

6 comments:

Ammieloris said...

In reference to #7: Is that why you named him Grant, a British-sounding name (that I also really like)?

P.S. Yay for baseball!

Ashlee and Shane said...

So funny! I love reading your blog! :) And i love the song on your blog that i have been hearing recently. I used to listen to it and it has been a while since i have heard it.

JT42 said...

isn't it amazing the things that we notice our kids would say if they only could? maybe it's better that way :) i love the silly putty one, he is adorable!!

Sarah Steele said...

Haha...thanks for making me laugh, guys! Also, I love that our kids have the same exact clothes. In addition to the aforementioned "Bulldogs" Target shirt, my Logan totally has Grant's blue teddy bear sweatshirt, too. Good stuff :-)

Tairah said...

I couldn't stop laughing, I beleive my boys would be saying the same things. :) here is my blog incase you don't remember me.
http://tairahsmith.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I loved these comments that supposedly Grant was thinking. I love reading your blog. Jen you are funny too so don't just think its Joe. You guys have a great sense of humor.