Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Warren County, PA

Lest anyone think I was poking fun of Jenny's hometown, I've dug up some pictures of the area so that all can get a glimpse of Warren County, Pennsylvania's charm and beauty (seriously).




Warren, PA.




Overhead view of Kinzua Dam, southerly end of Alleghany National Forest.


I hate to open old wounds, but I was unfortunate enough to stumble across one of Jenny's high school sweathearts.

3 comments:

The JL McGregor Family said...

You are too funny! (That's why I chose you instead of the guy pictured...)

Dave and Loralee said...

HA! I like you Jen :) Joe's a big ole meanie. but that sounded like something dave would say to me :) I didn't see any other comment from you. was it on another post?

Jenny said...

Ha ha! Love it! Especially that last picture. I see Joe's teasing hasn't let up any over the years.