Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Family Entertainment (For Lola)


There's much to write about. Like how it's a New Year and we canceled our Dish Network and are now T.V.less. (So if you watch American Idol, can we be friends?) Instead of T.V, we've been finding entertainment in other places.....  Enjoy!


4 comments:

Bridi said...

I can't believe how fast he's growing up, what a cutie! We record American Idol with our DVR you should really come over and watch it. My mother in law and her friends have gotten together and watched it together for several years now. I'm serious about you coming over!

Jenny said...

Oh, that is so cute. He has so much personality! You can come to Reno and watch American Idol with us. We'd love to have you!!

Lauren said...

that video is so cute! I'm glad I'm not the only one that is going to be missing American Idol. I don't know what I am going to do!! We got an ad for Dish in the mail for only $29/month and I tried to convince Andy to get it, but it didn't work :(

Dave and Loralee said...

HA!!! That's so cute :)
Welcome to the world of no tv. we got bunny ears but those won't last much longer. Did you know you can watch tv on the internet? ya, I can tell you ALLLLLLL about it (can you tell I don't love the fact that Dave figured that one out?)