Friday, January 23, 2009

Spaghetti Special (with meatballs)

I just think he looks so funny!
Grant looooves to eat. He only has 2 teeth, but he eats pretty much whatever we eat. He especially loves pasta--spaghetti and meatballs and macaroni and cheese are some of his favorites. He's been taking a lot of baths lately! He also loves chocolate. We aren't sure how he knows when we are eating sugar, but he makes a lot of loud noises whenever he sees us eating something yummy and we aren't sharing. Interestingly, he doesn't expect Madison and Logan to share with him; he will eye and try to grab their food, but he doesn't get mad. Apparently, he knows that dad and mom will share. 

Also, Grant loves to play with instruments (see video). He does get frustrated that the xylophone sticks are connected to the xylophone. He really loves to play the drums (I'll try to get a video)--it must be hereditary because his dad and Uncle Aaron also play the drums. And of course, he loves to play the piano. I used to be able to hold him on my lap while I played, but no more--he wants to do all the playing (a.k.a. pounding). If he sees the piano is open, he stands up and cruises his way down the keys. Maybe he's a musical genius, maybe he just likes to hit things. He really likes to make noise.


Poor Madi! Sometimes Grant can be dangerous!

3 comments:

Trulee said...

He is so darling. I love the videos. I can see a lot of Joe in him.

Ammieloris said...

He is so smart and talented! Poor Madi. :) She looks like such a good big sister.

Russ, Emily, Parker and Hannah said...

I loved the messy face pics. What a cutie.