I was hanging out with a friend a few months ago and we were talking about something and somehow decided we should save money this year and take each other's family pictures. After rescheduling about 10 times we finally did it! (Well, we still need to take hers.) For 30 minutes and 95 pictures of trying to get four kids on a Halloween candy sugar high to stop playing with sticks and look at the camera, a husband who was missing his BYU football game, and no professional training, I think they came out ok! I'm still going through them, but here's a not-so-sneaky preview of a few of our favorites. Joe's weird step picture is the only one in this pose where everyone is actually mostly looking up at the camera, so I'm embracing the weird step thing.







2 comments:
I could just bite the littlest ones face!! Gorgeous family!
Very cute!!! Love them! Even the "step" picture!
Post a Comment