Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Blah Blah Blah

We got married.

I will finish the story someday.

**************

Do you ever have days where you feel like things are going great and you are doing an ok job

And then some days you just feel yucky and confused and you just want to move and start over?

Maybe you don't even know why?

I'm just talking about a friend. You know, maybe you have some advice I can share with her?

****************

Logan turns 10 tomorrow. I'm scared. These 10 years went by so fast and over breakfast he said something like, "just think, I've lived 10 years and if you double that I will be 20 and it will happen just as fast as the last 10." I said, "STOP! Just stop!!!"


2 comments:

Brittney said...

Oh, I wanted to hear the rest of the story! I was enjoying it immensely. :) I know exactly how you feel. Some days you feel like you're hanging in there and things are going to turn out ok. Some days there is no reason to be down, but you just are. You're not alone. I can't believe Logan will be 10! Scott isn't too far behind. When did this happen?!

Brittney said...

Oh, I wanted to hear the rest of the story! I was enjoying it immensely. :) I know exactly how you feel. Some days you feel like you're hanging in there and things are going to turn out ok. Some days there is no reason to be down, but you just are. You're not alone. I can't believe Logan will be 10! Scott isn't too far behind. When did this happen?!