
In 3 days the calendar says I will be exactly 7 months pregnant. My face is filling out, my eyes are getting dark circles around them, and bending over is getting hard to do. Not much is fitting me lately--and what does isn't always very flattering, so when I find something that fits, is warm, and fairly decent looking I'm happy. Tomorrow marks our 4th "snow" day, and as you can imagine, we've been stuck in the house for most of the week. When I got out of the shower this morning, Joe looked at me and asked, "Didn't you wear that yesterday?" "Yes, but it fits and it's warm," I replied. When I started breakfast Madison commented, "Mom... I think you forgot that you wore that yesterday." "Yep," I said, "But I changed my socks and underwear. Doesn't that count?" Tomorrow it's supposed to snow.
1 comment:
Love it! My kids keep making fun of me for wearing Jon's sweat pants and hoody. "Mom, why are you wearing daddy clothes?!" It fits and it's warm. :)
Post a Comment