If you’re reading this blog, it’s probably because you know Jenn. But how well do you really know her?
Many refer to her as sweet, nice, and kind. All that is true. Underneath that soft façade, however, is a tough woman and mother. How tough, you ask? Here’s how tough:
She once cut a knife with a stick of butter.
She does not sleep. She waits.
She doesn’t eat honey. She chews bees.
Bears play dead when they are attacked by Jenny.
When she cooks potatoes, they mash themselves out of fear of her.
She has already been to Mars; that's why there are no signs of life.
There used to be a street named Jennifer, but it was changed because nobody crosses Jennifer and lives.
Jenny does not need Twitter...she is already following you.
She doesn't flush the toilet, she scares the crap out of it
Jenny counted to infinity - twice.
Death once had a near-Jenn experience
When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night, he checks his closet for Jennifer.
Jenn can slam a revolving door.
She can win a game of Connect Four in only three moves.
She once made a Happy Meal cry.
Finally, Jenny can kill two stones with one bird.
So it’s on this Valentine’s Day that I take this moment to let people know the REAL Jennifer, and the real reasons we love her so much. (Because if we didn’t, . . . .)
4 comments:
Wow. I don't even know what to say. Except that I think that your weird sense of humor is one of the reasons I love you. Happy Valentines Day to you, too, honey. ; )
Oh, that is hilarious!
Thanks for the good laugh. I was crying with laughter as I read it to Coby.
Ditto! Ditto! Ditto! ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment