Monday, August 11, 2008

Gotta' Write This Down

Today's "haha" moments:

Logan:  Mom, I'm "blond" out.
Mom:  You're blond?
Logan: blend
Mom: blend? (I cannot decipher this word.)
Logan: (after several failed attempts) You know, when you are dead because of fire?
Mom:  You're burned out?
Logan:  Yep.

There was a nice puddle on the bathroom floor when I pulled Madison out of the bathtub tonight. During the interrogation, I learned that ARIEL had splashed while she was swimming.  I told her to tell Ariel that if she splashed she couldn't take baths anymore.  Madison and I then recounted the tale to Joe.

Joe: uh oh.  Tell Ariel that she's going to get a spanking.  (We don't spank, Joe likes to joke about spanking with the kids.  If you know Joe, you understand.)
Madison:  (Very serious)  But dad, Ariel doesn't have a bottom.  She has swimming things.    


6 comments:

Natalie said...

I guess Ariel is in luck then! How cute - I love the funny things kids say.

Ammieloris said...

Hehe! I love how literal and smart Madison is. :)

Jenny said...

Your kids are so funny. I love reading about the cute things they say.

JT42 said...

too funny, i laughed out loud!

Ashlee and Shane said...

Your kids are so darn cute and funny! Thanks so much for the photo blog link! Truly appreciate it! Also, Joe might like this one.... i think it is something a lawyer would say. Tanner and gavin were playing and all of a sudden gavin said to tanner, "Tanner, state your problem." Anyway, no clue where he heard that, but it made me think of a lawyer and then i thought of you guys.

Sherrie said...

That is so funny! I love the things they say...and Happy 3rd birthday to Madison!