Hey everyone! This is Madison!
Q: How old are you?
A: 8
Q: What is your favorite thing to do:
A: Be with my family
Q:What is your favorite color?
A: Rainbow
Q: What is your favorite food?
A: jiao zi, mac and cheese, chicken nuggets, and cold cereal
Q: What is your first memory:
A: Dropping clothes down the laundry chute in Cleveland. Sometimes I would drop toys. That was fun.
Q: What is your favorite vacation?
A: Going to visit family.
Q:What are you good at?
A: Well, I'm good at drawing, running, reading books. Sometimes I don't listen to my parents because I'm reading books.
Q: Oooh! What's your favorite book?
A: That's a hard question to answer! Probably The Boxcar Children right now.
Q: What do you want to be when you grow up?
A: A missionary for my church. Then I want to be a piano teacher, and if I have kids I want to be their teacher.
Q: What is your favorite song to play on the piano?
A: "I Know that my Savior Loves Me" and "Book of Mormon Stories"
Q: What is your favorite thing about growing up?
A: I get to learn how to do new things and get better and smarter every day.
Q: What are some goals you have this year?
A: Be nice to my brothers, pray every night, practice piano, make friends, learn how to cook macaroni and cheese by myself. From a box.
Q: What is your favorite toy?
A: I got a doll for my birthday that is like the American Girl Dolls. I named her Scarlett. I got that name because my mom read "Gone with the Wind" and I liked the movie. Also, her clothes are scarlet.
Q: What is your favorite movie?
A: Star Wars. All of them.
Well, Madison, thanks for your time and happy birthday! We sure are lucky to have you in our family!
4 comments:
Madison, Happy Birthday. Also, it may me very, very happy when I walked into your room to tuck you in last night, and I found you on your knees praying.
Happy Birthday, Madison! Sometimes I still want to live in the Boxcar Children series! I'm sure your mom can easily imagine me storing my (soy) milk in an icy cold stream behind our townhouse. Hah!
Matthew, Molly, and George say Many Happy Returns on this most joyus day!
Happy Birthday Maddie. My favorite kind of Mac and Cheese is a frozen kind from Marie Callender.We add stuff to it like fake lobster and shrimp. It's good plain too. You could make it by yourself really easy now and it tastes better than the box kind. You are a wonderful young lady and I love it when you come visit your grandparents and come to our Primary. BTW I have 5 brothers so I know it can be hard to be nice to them all the time.
Post a Comment