Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Opportunity Part II

I married Joe for lots of reasons, which you will probably get to read about sometime in the next month when we celebrate our 10 years of crazy marriage. But some of those reasons include how helpful he is around the house, his sense of humor, his optimistic views on life, his spontaneity, his people skills. Basically, he's everything I'm not (besides being helpful around that house because that's my job). So anyway, we just had this conversation about the new improved people we are going to be when we make this move. I already introduced you to the new me. But Joe? Well, he just wants to talk less.

This is even funnier if you know about our first impressions of each other. Maybe that is what I can share with you on July 14th. :)

1 comment:

Ammieloris said...

:) I love that he already is friendly enough that talking less can be on his list at all--let alone BE his list!