Tuesday, June 23, 2009

For you, DAD!

Add Image
Hey Dad, lions are my favorite animals, better than anything else I like. I like it the best. I like the boy lions the best, but this girl lion was the only one we could see at the zoo yesterday and it was hiding. When I see lions it makes me very happy to see them.
I love you,

Logan

Dad, this is my favorite animal. I love zebras. I love giraffes too.

Love,

Madison

We are looking at giraffes here, but actually it looks like we are looking at you! HI!!!


This is at Grandma and Grandpa's house. Pepe le Pew likes to sit on Madi's tummy. Grant likes to chase Pepe.

Dad, I LOVE to ride my bike without training wheels. I didn't even fall one time! Do you think I look like a good bike rider?
(Logan again)

P.S. It was hard to reenact Grant's bathroom fun. This is the best we could get today. I took out the part where he stuck his hand in the toilet. Oops, I thought I took it out. Oh well. I washed his hands, don't worry!

P.P.S. Grant is usually happy when he walks, but today he was mad because he just wanted us to go play in the park and we were taking too long. He also gets mad if we leave before he is ready. People usually laugh and say how cute it is that he is throwing a tantrum, but I am a little worried because he's only 15 months! Can you imagine the tantrums he will throw when he is 2? Good thing you'll be around then!


1 comment:

The JL McGregor Family said...

Thanks Jenny for posting all this.

I hope you had a great day at the zoo. I wish I could have gone.

It's so sad that I couldn't be there for Logan's first training wheel-free moments.

Love you guys.