Monday, June 8, 2009

**Pockets**

Do you remember how Tom Sawyer always carried his treasures in his pocket? My end-of-day treasure:



2 receipts, mine
7 beads from two different bracelets, Madison's
1 lady bug barrette, Madison's
1 broken something toy, Logan's
1 tissue, Grant's
1 candy wrapper, Madison's
2 pony holders, Madi's or mine
2 bobby pins, 1 mine, 1 Madi's
1 pencil, mine
1 Easter egg window cling, ?????







2 comments:

JT42 said...

so how it is being a mom...i wear an apron most of the day so i get to cram even more "crap" in there...toys, dolls, etc!

Jessica said...

Love it. Most of the time I empty out my pockets at night, and then next day I pick the "treasures" up and put them back in my pockets of my pants for that day. BECAUSE I usually put them in there to carry them around to put them away where they go. I figure if I put them back in my pocket - maybe today will be the day that I actually put them away where they go. Here's to moms!!! Hip hip - horray! Hip hip - horray? We are a peculiar bunch.