Hi Dad! Are you having a good day?
I'd drive out to see you,
but Mom says I'm not old enough.
I miss you so much I'd even walk all the way there,
but Mom says that would take a long time.
So I'll make you a present instead.
This is the turtle from the movie The Reef.
We checked it (the movie) out from the library.
We really miss you. We do get to eat a lot of yummy foods like mac and cheese and hot dogs, though. Thank you for taking care of us.
Love,
Hugs and Kisses,
Your Family,
Logan the Bogan
Madi the Badi
Grantee
and
Mom (I miss you the most)
5 comments:
Wow, those pictures are awesome! I love the group photo and Grant's crazy flyaway hair in his solo shot. :) I am sure, Jen, that you miss Joe the most. Wanna come over to my house for hotdogs some day?
so cute! what a great idea!! how long is he gone again?? wish i were closer to invite you all over for more mac n cheese ;) my thoughts are with you and your family.
What are you guys trying to do, embarrass me in front of all my colleagues here by making me tear up in public?
Thanks for the post. I miss you guys so much!
And hey, save me some mac and cheese.
That is too cute! Jenn, you should really consider writing childrens'books. :)
Post a Comment