Thursday, April 3, 2008

Vote, Please.

Why do you check blogs? Do you prefer few pictures and lots of writing or many pictures with less writing?

5 comments:

Heidi P, That's me! said...

I prefer pictures with captions.

Ashlee and Shane said...

I write my blog for journaling purposes. Sometimes i write more than i think anyone but family will read. When i get on friends blogs i usually just look at the pics and that is it...unless they only wrote a few things, but if it is long i usually don't read. :) It depends on my mood and how much of a hurry i am in.

Anonymous said...

I don't think it really matters. I like to see loads of pictures. But I just read everything you guys said about your pictures. I was laughing so much. You guys are great writers. Great sense of humors! I love the name you guys picked. Your family is so cute.

Natalie said...

Usually pictures are what I want to see...but you guys are so funny! Keep writing.
(Russells:)

Stacey said...

I LOVE to read the stories, funny intentionally or not. It helps me realize that we're having a "normal" parenting experience.
BTW...our blog is mm-hmm-darryl.blogspot.com
Loves,
Stacey