Sunday, April 20, 2008

A Day in the Wild

Last Saturday, Logan and Madison took me to the Children's Museum in University Circle so that I could enjoy the last day of the Galapagos exhibit. Lucky for us, every other parent in Cuyahoga County had the same idea. Here are a few snapshots of our fun:

"Dad! Burying all 40 of these eggs in the sand, digging them up, and burying them over and over and over again is really fun!"

This was most educational. Here, Madison is checking out after shopping in the Museum's miniature supermarket. Everything looks so real. What was funny is that all these kids were acting as adults. So it was a lesson to me to see Madi grab a cart and just toss one of everything into her basket. Is that what we look like to kids? I guess I should really be impressed that she has on the counter healthy items; notice the box of Cheerios still on the shelf.
Don't be fooled by the raincoat. I'm convinced that it's a device to keep water in, not out.

Madi ready for her duck race.

I get the same look on my face when I'm driving.

2 comments:

JT42 said...

how cool, one of these days my kids will visit a real museum with really neat stuff, for now they get the teton dam flood museum (the size of a bedroom)

Ammieloris said...

How funny! I love the pics, Madi's shopping, and Logan's egg digging!