So most of the time Madison and Logan are good friends. But it seems they've been fighting a lot more lately, and I'm not sure if they make me cranky or being tired makes me cranky. Today I was just too tired of breaking up fights, so I sat back and listened. (It really is kind of funny)
1. I hear screaming from both kids. I go to see what's wrong.
Madison: No I'm not.
Logan: YEs you are. You are a boy.
Madison: I'm not a boy. Stop it. I'm not a boy.
(sobbing, to me)Logan is calling me a boy. I don't want to be a boy!
2. Running, chasing each other through our small home.
Madison: This is my Elmo.
Logan: No it's not. You can pretend it's your Elmo but I know it's mine.
Madison: (to me)Look at my Elmo.
Logan: (to me) No it's not. She's just pretending it's her Elmo and that's ok but it's mine.
Madison: No, it's my Elmo.
3. In the car coming home from the playground.
Logan: Can we go to the green Walmart today and I can spend my money on a Lizzie?
Mom: Probably not today.
Logan: Can we on Saturday.
Mom: I don't know if we will go to Walmart on Saturday.
Madison: NO! We don't go to the store on Saturdays.
Logan: No, that's Sundays. We can go to the store on Saturday.
Madison: NO NO No (interrupting every time Logan tries to talk to me)
Logan: Mom. Mom. Mom.
Mom: What? Tell me.
Logan: I can't until Madi stops talking.
Madi: No NO no.
Logan: Mom Mom
(you get the idea)
4. Over lunch today.
Madison: This is my mommy.
Logan: No, She is my mommy.
Madison: No she isn't your mommy, just mine.
Logan: Whatever, she's my mommy and your mommy.
Madison: My mom.
Logan: (sticking his fingers in his ears) WHATEVER. WHATEVER. WHATEVER. I know she's my mommy. WHATEVER.
Have you had enough yet?
9 comments:
LOL! Hahaha! That is so funny and cute, and I bet irritating! I love their sweet little fights. I love that Madi claims ownership for everything in a way that seems just right for her age! Haha! You are a good sport.
I can only imagine!--but am sure I'll have some real life experiences in a couple of years. I'm sure those two keep you very busy! That post put a smile on my face!
Thanks for the comment on our blog. We're doing really well, although I completely sympathize with your last post. Joe seems very busy. It's hard not to have husbands home. Aaron is in his first semester at Purdue (Indiana) and this is finals week. He's also working 40 hours a week doing research. I miss Wymount and being able to go outdoors anytime and find playmates to keep you company!
I've really enjoyed your blog!
HA! I totally understand...it's not you being tired completely, it's that you now have 3...i have finally come to that conclusion, they claim more ownership and "i know everything" once #3 comes-sorry, but just wait until #3 joins in!
i'm glad i'm not the only mom to have such simple quarrels and no motivation to break them up :)
LOL! I know this is going to be my kids once Drew starts talking! Your kids are so cute!
Your kids are way too cute!
How funny...but i am sure it is tiring to listen to. Gavin used to do that a lot! "My mommy. No, she is my mommy!" Tanner would get soooo mad and try to bite Gavin. If you ever need to get stuff done around the house or need to run errands you can always drop off your two oldest...Gavin would love to play with friends and all three of them would stay pretty entertained with each other. Don't hesitate to call! :)
I love reading your blog, it is so much fun!
Yep. When Callie starts talking a little more, we're going to have our ears full. Thanks for sharing some tidbits.
I just found your blog from the Pryors. I miss you all and Wymount! I'm so glad that I can read a little bit about your life to keep semi-caught up.
Loves,
Stacey
That was hillarious! I am glad to know that my kids are not the only ones that pick on each other!
Post a Comment