I knew this would happen. It always does. The days/week/months just fly away and the kids grow up in a blink.
August is happy for about 15 minutes after he eats. He smiles and kicks his legs... and then he cries and fusses until we get him to fall asleep. I'm
hoping the crying tapers off as we reach the 6 week mark because honestly, it's exhausting! Luckily, everyone around here loves him and we have some great helpers.
He has some baby acne, which is always sad. I just tell him to be glad he's not a teenager yet, because right now it doesn't bother him at all.
Nights are going better. He has been sleeping between 4-6 hours, which is actually--believe it or not--a lot better than 2-3 hours.
These stayed on for about 30 seconds.
Grant took this picture. We played around with some of the filters--there are some really crazy ones that make us look really scary- like we are zombies or from the Dust Bowl. The things we do to amuse ourselves around here!
And finally. Today is Fast Sunday and we have afternoon church, so we have some hungry kids when we get home. Today Logan prepared his break-the-fast snack before he left for church. It's a pretty random assortment. He even buttered his toast before he left. Logan was our crankiest baby, and he is turning out to be a pretty good guy, so I have high hopes for little Auggie.




No comments:
Post a Comment