8 lbs 9 oz--not quite up to his birth weight, but he isn't quite so....bendy....so it's crazy to think that he was bigger than this when he came out of my belly.
He is pretty consistent about eating every 2-3 hours, then he is awake for about an hour, and then he's back to sleep again! He usually wakes up twice to eat at night, and he has been getting better about going back to sleep--but it's still exhausting. My good husband lets me sleep in while he gets the kids ready for school. He has also been working from home and picking the kids up every day from school, so I am almost always able to take a nap during the day. Love that man!
I'm not sure if I am excited about school ending in 2 weeks or overwhelmed at the thought of having FIVE kids home with me all day, every day. Crazy!!


No comments:
Post a Comment