Day one of summer: Harry Potter party.
Madison has been practicing her fishtail braid on me while I read to the kids. (They know that if they play with my hair I will keep reading and reading and reading.) We just finished reading Because of Winn Dixie together and we are planning a movie party with our friends next week. Also, I sat down to read Harry Potter with Grant yesterday and he was almost 100 pages into the book. He explained that Madison had been reading it with/to him, and that really made my day. There is hope for sibling friendships! Yay for summer!!
Happy 5 week birthday August! One of our favorite things is when we hear you start talking after you wake up in the morning. Everyone runs in to crowd around you. They make the silliest sounds and faces just so that you will smile for them. They also take turns picking out your clothes and getting you dressed each morning.





No comments:
Post a Comment