Wednesday, December 10, 2014

preoccupied

Pretty much the only thing on my mind these days is the new house. Curtains, bar stools, furniture arrangements. 

I'm also kind of terrified that it's not going to really happen. I will breathe a big breath when we are actually in the house. Our first/last buying experience didn't go so well. Something about a Great Recession and lost property values in a city that no one wanted to move to. I loved that house. 

Let's not think about it. Time to move on. Let it go. Let it go! 

Pretty much the only way to satisfy my moving preoccupation is to pack, which means that what used to look like this


and this


now looks like 


and 


Every room in the house. 

And I might be living like this for the next 2 months, since we just found out today that they don't think we can close until after Jan 30. 

I am trying to keep one room box-free. For my sanity. Because I hate messes almost as much as I hate people seeing my messes. So if you come over--the living room is the only room you may enter. 

No comments: