Sunday, December 7, 2014

most embarrassing mom ever

Our house is looking very house-ish. Our walls are painted, we have doors, baseboards, shelves, and cupboards!! Unfortunately, I left my phone (camera) in the car and didn't take any pictures, but that's ok because not only do we plan on frequently stalking the house during these last few weeks, but we also look forward to moving in soon!

We chatted with one of our new neighbors (who is a policeman) for a few minutes, and as we were walking away, Logan and Madi voiced their concerns about living next to him because they are afraid he will shoot us! So I embarrassed all of us by taking them back to talk to him and asking him, "Are you a nice policeman? Are you going to shoot us?" I explained all of the media hype has made them afraid of policemen, and he assured us all that he was a good guy and he promised not to shoot us. 

Madison and Logan have informed me that I am the most embarrassing mom, ever. And to make it worse, I am actually telling people it happened!! They still aren't completely comfortable with the idea of living next to a policeman (they said that means they can't play with water or nerf guns), but he does seem very nice, and I hope that he leaves his police car in his driveway so that no one bothers us! 


No comments: