Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Okay. If you want to live, you had better....


First of all, apparently Ammon threw up in his bed last night. And apparently, he didn't wake up enough to come and wake me up.

The good side(s) of this:

  • I didn't get woken up last night to clean vomit.
  • Meaning, I cheated the system and got more sleep than I thought I was getting. Or something like that. It makes sense in my head.
  • He hasn't thrown up since then.
  • I can let him stay in his jammies and watch movies all day. Nice!
  • He's extra cuddly ("Mom, come snuggle me").
  • He's mostly been sleeping all day.
  • Which means that I a) have a reason to not leave the house, and b) can get a lot done (work or reading or whatever I want!) while he's watching movies and sleeping!
So I pulled out my next assignment to see what I would be writing about: TEN pages on a house I lived in. That's a lot of words about a house. But...I started thinking about it while I ate my lunch (in silence by myself....no, sick kids don't make me happy, but I'm looking at the bright side of things :), and actually--this is going to be a really fun assignment! I texted my sister, who happens to be visiting the parents in PA (just a little jealous here) and asked her to send me some pictures of the old farm house.

Then I pulled up Microsoft Word so that I could start clicking away, and was greeted by this:

   Okay. If you want to live, you had better drop this book. In fact, I dout  that you will.

Ummm.... So I'm definitely dropping the book.

Actually, it sounds like a really fun start to an interesting story. I'm thinking it's authored by Logan, and I look forward to hearing

The rest of the story....

(Remember that phrase? My dad used to listen to it on the radio. What a random memory pop!)

No comments: