We were given the same one we already had.
So I unplugged everything and replugged and a few days later it started rattling. Stupid cheap DVD players!! I decided that if we were going to have a rattly DVD player we might as well stick with the one we already had and would take the other one back to Target. So I did the whole unplugging bit and retrieved the older player (I don't know why I still had it, but I did). I noticed that it rattled as I picked it up, so I plugged it in and opened it and shook it.
Three DVD's came out.
I'm not kidding.
2.5 year old Grant had been trying to figure out how to watch movies, I guess.
Yesterday I came downstairs from doing something and Ammon ran to the stairs to greet me. "Mom, I'm not playing with movies!" "Oh good, because you aren't supposed to be playing with movies!" "I'm not!" "Good!"
You'd think that after being a mom for 10 years, I would know there was something wrong with that statement, "Mom, I'm not playing with movies!"
I just thought he was being sweet, innocent, Ammon.
Until I tried to put in my pilates DVD a few hours later and the DVD player started shaking and rattling. I connected all the dots and opened that thing up and found not only a DVD but a Star Wars wii game.
Surprise surprise! Ammon is 2.5 years old.
Deja vu!
2 comments:
Jen, Jen! I'm not commenting on your blog post!
So funny! I love the way kids think! You always have the best stories! Hope you're all doing well in TX!
Post a Comment