Sunday, April 22, 2012

Changes

After serving in the Young Women's presidency for over two years in two different wards, I have been released. I am sad and relieved all rolled into one headachy ball. Figure that out.

I am now serving as the second counselor in the Primary presidency. I think it is going to be a nice change.

Maybe I will have more time to do something I love. . . READ! I'd love to hear what you are reading right now. Put it in the comment box!

PS. Week one without facebook, and it hasn't really been that hard. I did have to briefly activate my account so that I could get some information on there, but I wasn't even tempted to try and catch up. On and off within 10 minutes. My plan right now is to get through April, and then possibly reactivate in May, but only check it once a week. :/

5 comments:

balloongal said...

I totally get the headachy thing. Lots of mixed emotions. Yeah. Exciting about the new calling. I LOVE serving in Primary.

Russ, Emily, Parker and Hannah said...

I'm glad you're meeting your goal for facebook although I do miss your comments and article links:) I'm reading the Little Lady Agency right now and so far it's a cute and an easy read.

Emily said...

I'm in too and loving it. Sorry i don't read much these days so I don't have anything to offer. So proud of your facebook free life. I would like to try the same thing after baby. I have to many distant family members to go before then.

Emily said...

It's supposed to say primary.

Miranda said...

Read Heaven is Here by Stephanie Nielson! LOVED it. Greg just finished Unbroken two or three days ago and loved it too.