Since this is my journal:
We were quizzing Grant about his birthday (pics and details when I have another minute), where we live, etc. Apparently I've failed to teach him some very important information.
Me: Grant, what is your whole name?
Grant: Grant McGregor
Me: But what is your whole name? Do you know your middle name?
Grant: Yeah. Grantee Pants McGregor
Also, last night was our ward's RS birthday celebration, so I ate a small amount of Grant's birthday dinner and then headed over to the church. When I got home I just sat in the car for a minute to enjoy the peace and a moment by myself. I was checking facebook on my phone and saw that Joe had tagged me in this picture of Ammon. I laughed SO HARD!! I guess Ammon got to practice eating some birthday cake and found it quite enjoyable--but I can't get over the shape his mouth is making!
Then I opened the car door and Joe jumped out from behind me and made me scream! Somehow he snuck out and had been waiting there for a few minutes. (He said he was cracking up because he could hear me laughing like a crazy woman from inside the car.)
Family!

3 comments:
Haha! You are all so funny, but especially Grantee Pants.
Ah, family.
Jen, I laughed out loud numerous times during this post. Loved that Joe snuck out and scared you. You guys are so in love. I think it's so great!
Post a Comment