So I sent off some emails and wrote some lists and I'm starting to feel tired again. I don't know if I will be able to sleep with this racing mind, though. Which means that today I might be tired and less able to actually cross thing off of those lists.
The house is incredibly quiet. And dark. If I had gone to bed a little earlier last night then 5 a.m. might be a really nice time to get up and get things done and have some alone time. Also if it wasn't Saturday.
1 comment:
It is a lot, don't get to stressed out, try and think of it like Matthew and then "Chistmas Takes FOREVER to get here". On the other hand I can't wait and finished my Christmas Cards last week and have been ansy to put up the tree for a few weeks.
Post a Comment