Friday, November 14, 2008

Witch Problems


We have a witch problem.  Or actually, our witch has a problem.  She can't fly.  Oh, don't worry, she tries.  Over and over again.  That's right.  Mom thinks her little baby girl is taking a nap.  All of a sudden she hears a thump and some crying for help.  *Sigh*  Mom takes her time wiping off the counter and drags her tired body upstairs and finds:

the ceiling fan turning, a broom lying on the floor, and Madison HANGING from the bed post by her shirt.  

That's right folks.  I didn't need her to explain (but she did) that her attempt to fly off the bed FAILED.

But what do witches do?  Try, try again.  This time I caught her right before she attempted to fly down the stairs.

I'm pretty sure it's time to explain that the witches in the Halloween books Grandma gave her are not real.

3 comments:

Julie said...

I love it!!! Peyton just thinks he is Spiderman so he jumps off everything but, I love that she tried to fly!!!!!!!

Heidi P, That's me! said...

That is awesome! I love it! I laughed just picturing it my head!

Just US said...

This made me and Carley laugh so hard. You are a good story teller.