Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I voted

And so did Jenny. In fact, we canceled each other's votes. Fifty tax credits if you can guess who voted for whom.


In other birthday news, I had some more dental work done--a crown this time. While digging around the dentist noticed some other issues. Personally, I think that dude is full of crap.




Alright, alright. Jenny insists that I clarify that these are not my teeth.

6 comments:

The JL McGregor Family said...

Joe, this is a disgusting picture. Can I take it off, please? I'm pretty sure it's not your mouth, but you should probably tell everyone else.

The JL McGregor Family said...

You're PRETTY sure? Gee, thanks!

The Crabtree Chronicles said...

I actually cringed and jerked back when this picture loaded up. Wow. Joe, no more sweets for you. :)

Natalie said...

Gross gross gross!! My guess is Jenn - Obama, Joe - McCain.

Trulee said...

I'm glad you divided the vote. I wish Matt and I had thought of that. This way no matter who wins, you voted for the winning team. It's like getting baptised into every church. Your safe no matter what. However, I would be interested to know why each of you decided to vote for who you did.

Alison said...

That mouth is awful, just awful. Where did you find that picture?