Monday, October 13, 2008

Note to self:



Today Grant started pulling himself into sitting position.  He crawls everywhere and gets into everything (he especially likes to get under the table and search for Madison's and Logan's leftovers. Ick!).  

More pictures and updates to come soon.


6 comments:

Jenny said...

Yay Grant! How exciting! He is such a cutie. It's amazing how much they change even over a few weeks. He looks more like a little boy now and less like a baby.

Lauren said...

Go Grant! That picture is so cute!!

Natalie said...

That is such a cute picture! The crawling thing really makes you sweep your floor more often, doesn't it?

Russ, Emily, Parker and Hannah said...

Nice job Grant. He's such a good looking baby. It so fun being a part of their milestones.

. said...

He is sooo cute!How old is he now?

Olsens said...

I just had to say I love this picture! It should go on a baby magazine or something :) I also love your family picture on your facebook. You all look great!