I love your pictures! :) And I loved the post about Grant's first cookie. That's awesome. :)
Your pictures turned out so cute! I need to get ours done I keep putting it off. I love the little cookie monster. He is such a cute little baby.
The last time I took my kids to one of those places, we had an absolute meltdown. It was awful. Looks like your kids are a lot better than mine! We're doing "homemade" photo shoots for a couple more years until I feel up to another attempt. :)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I love your pictures! :) And I loved the post about Grant's first cookie. That's awesome. :)
Your pictures turned out so cute! I need to get ours done I keep putting it off. I love the little cookie monster. He is such a cute little baby.
The last time I took my kids to one of those places, we had an absolute meltdown. It was awful. Looks like your kids are a lot better than mine! We're doing "homemade" photo shoots for a couple more years until I feel up to another attempt. :)
Post a Comment