8 t.v. shows I watch:
1. Cosby Show 2. Bewitched 3. American Idol 4.CSI (with Joe) 5. Monk
6. Pscyh 7. ? 8. ?
8 Restaurants I love: (Honestly, we never go out to eat, and when we do, I don't know that I ever LOVE the food.)
1. Cafe Rio 2. Brio 3. 50's themed cafes 4. Wherever Joe wants to go
5. Applebees (ok) 6. Joe's food 7. IHOP 8. My Moms
8 Things that happened yesterday
1. got kids ready for the day 2. went to church 3. singing time with primary
4. short nap 5. ate dinner 6. played Memory 7. put kids in bed
8. talked to my sister on the phone
8 Things I'm looking forward to
1. naptime 2. Logan's birthday (Friday!) 3. Halloween 4. Joe coming home from work
5. playing outside 6. paying off student loans 7. finishing the 6 credits I need to keep my teaching cert. 8. reading a good book
8 things on my wish list (not in order)
1. new furniture 2. little elves that clean my house during the wee hours of the night
3. knowledge 4. more time (in the day, with Joe, as a family) 5. big kitchen, bigger home 6. vacations to places around the world 7. super powers (I think I'd be like Samantha on Bewitched). 8. talents (too many to share...)
No comments:
Post a Comment