Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Today

A few captured moments:

Madison read Grant and Ammon a book. That went well.

I suggested Grant and Madison put a giant puzzle together. That did not go well, and ended in me yelling at them to get ready for bed and then me tearing the puzzle apart and throwing it in the box.

A friend gave us some corn muffins. They were good. Ammon got frustrated that the crumbs were falling off and then more frustrated when he couldn't make them stick back in the muffin. I finally had to pull his screaming, frustrated body away from the table.

Then we went and played the piano together. He usually plays his own song while I try to play mine. Today he sat on my lap for about 15 minutes, calming down, and really listening to the sounds and watching my fingers dance on the keys. I wonder if he is going to be my musical genius.

Logan got home from scouts and sat in my lap like a little baby for about 5 seconds. When did he get so big???

No comments: