Last night Logan made a game for our family to play. I was the Holy Ghost and Joe was Satan. Those who followed the Holy Ghost made it to the table for brownies and ice cream. Those who followed Satan went to the dark depths of our bedroom. This means that last night I threw away all of the good strips of paper that were sitting around in the living and dining rooms. I found the rest of the papers today and decided to document what was left of Logan's game. Spelling and wording are as they were originally written by Logan.
*You have hit your brother. Go bake two spaces.
*You drink wine. go back 8 spaces.
*You don't want to go to church insted you wacht tv all day long. Go back five spaces.
*You are making the sabuth day unholly. Go bake five spaces.
*You miss a test in school and get very angry. Move bake two spaces.
*You kick a chare. Move bake Three spaces.
*You lisen to saten. Go back two spaces.
*You are not listing. Go bake one space.
*You are evle. Go back twenty spases.
*You have found saten. No disert.
I did, however, manage to save this one:
*You found jeses!
I'm happy to report that we all got dessert last night.
3 comments:
How cute & creative! Glad y'all all got desert! :)
What a cute & clever family home evening! Way to go, Logan!
I love that brother hitting is negative two but chair kicking is negative 3. Kids are so cool!
Post a Comment