Monday, April 11, 2011

To Our Dental Friends (Pt. II)

Because so many of our Cleveland friends are graduating or have recently graduated, from dental school, I'd like to make a brief recommendation: Call Nate Williams.

Nate Williams is an accountant/financial adviser specializing in the dental profession. His firm serves only dentists by providing a full array of financial needs, from full-service practice and personal accounting, strategic comprehensive financial planning, practice acquisitions or transitions, to investment management. His company, Symmetric Wealth Management, is based out of Oregon, but represents clients throughout the country.

Nate is a graduate of BYU's illustrious accounting program, he worked for one of the "Big 4" accounting firms, and then he became intimately familiar with the dental profession while working for Cain Watters & Associates, the nation's largest (and most expensive) dental-oriented accounting firm.

I met Nate accidentally almost two years ago (my real estate agent was in his ward at the time). Since then I've had the pleasure to refer friends to Nate, and work directly with him on several transactions (as many may know, I'm trying to develop a dental-oriented law practice myself). I don't know that I've worked with a more intelligent, honest, and professional person. I couldn't recommend him more highly.

I'd encourage those graduating or contemplating transitioning from their current situation to give Nate a call. Here's his website: http://symmetricwealth.com/Symmetric_Wealth/Welcome.html

(And just to be clear: I get no referral fee from Nate, nor has he "approved" this message. I simply think everyone should give him a call.)

No comments: