I was reading your blog and find it funny/interesting that your post on the 28th is all about inducing, finding the perfect time, having the baby while the kids are at school. Then boom, the next day you go into labor by yourself & have Ammon while the kids are at school.. Congratulations you two!
11 comments:
congratulations!!!
Hooray!
Congrats you guys! Both baby and mom look great!
Congratulations! I love his name!
Yay!!! I don't know how big babies come out of you, Jenn! Congrats to all of you! Love the name and the head of hair!
He has a name! He is so cute. I can I just say that you look beautiful Jenn? I'm amazed you can look that good a few minutes after having a baby.
Congratulations! You look great and he's so cute.
Congratulations! Hope it all went (and is going) well!
Congrats! I love the dark hair!
What a handsome addition to your family! We miss you!
I was reading your blog and find it funny/interesting that your post on the 28th is all about inducing, finding the perfect time, having the baby while the kids are at school. Then boom, the next day you go into labor by yourself & have Ammon while the kids are at school.. Congratulations you two!
Post a Comment