Friday, April 22, 2011

Ammon Douglas McGregor

A friend in our ward is a professional photographer. She offered to take some pictures of him modeling some "clothes" that she needed to take pictures of for one of her clients (a hat and a diaper cover). Of course I said "YES!" Unfortunately, he cried pretty much any time I set him down--we spent over an hour trying. These are the pictures she managed to get in the 5 minutes he didn't cry. :) I like the pictures, but wish that we had gotten some that showed his hair.


Click on "Portrait Work," Choose Baby McGregor, and the password is mbb01.

7 comments:

Ammieloris said...

These are beautiful pictures, Jenn! Amazing what 5 minutes yielded. :)

Bridi said...

Very sweet! You have such beautiful babies!!!

Natalie said...

He is so so cute. I see Madison in him. Hope you guys are doing a bit better. No worries about the lice. I'm pretty sure every family with girls gets it. Unfortunately for you, you got it right after having a baby. :(

Jenny said...

He is so cute Jenn!!

Jeff n Jill said...

Darling!

Matthew said...

Jenn, he is so cute. Love the pictures.

Us, the Gilson's said...

Too cute! I love the one with him all sprawled out! he he But they are ALL wonderful! Congrats. And thanks for sharing. Miss you guys! (Brings back many memories...)