Joe, a little inappropriate, don't you think? But thanks for the compliment.
EDIT: Jenny, I can't see why it was inappropriate. Just an honest question.
EDIT: Jenny, I can't see why it was inappropriate. Just an honest question.
DOUBLE EDIT: Joe, you win. Maybe I wrongly classified the question. But it made me blush. I love you.
Triple EDIT: Jenny, You're hot.
FINAL EDIT
SO . . . . many are probably wondering what this is all about. Originally I posted the simple question:
Within minutes Jenny changed it. Too bad.

Triple EDIT: Jenny, You're hot.
FINAL EDIT
SO . . . . many are probably wondering what this is all about. Originally I posted the simple question:
"Does anyone else think my wife is hot?"
Within minutes Jenny changed it. Too bad.
6 comments:
Haha. Yes, Jenny, you are very attractive. Good thing you edited this before all of us other wives got jealous that Joe risks offending us all by posting incredibly inappropriate flirtations. :)
You are incorrigible.
Does that mean "ticklish?"
I think Jenn is hot too Joe! :)
you two are so adorable! PDA online (all appropriate of course)-awesome!!!
yes, I think jenny is hot :) and this is loralee, not dave. just for the record. that would probably be very embarrassing for dave.
Post a Comment