Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Random

Why is it that every time I comment on someone's blog I have the urge to tell them what the word verification is? I guess the real question is: why do I find the "word verification" choice of letters so humorous?

************************************

I saw someone else who did this star thing to break up their thoughts. I thought it was a good idea.

************************************

I would really like to get up at 5:00 a.m. and sit outside on the patio and drink hot chocolate while I watch the sun rise and write in my journal. I got up at 6:30 a.m. instead. Maybe tomorrow.

************************************

I'm not sure if I should publish my random thoughts. You might think I'm crazy.

************************************

Madison agrees.
 
************************************

I forgot. Grant is showing signs of desire to walk. This includes pushing the walker toy and taking a few steps on his own. We're relieved.

4 comments:

Sherrie said...

That's funny, because I also find the word verification thingy pretty funny. Some of them are ironic...like they go along with my comment really well or something. Anyway, in case you're curious...the word for this comment is "defies". There ya go.

The JL McGregor Family said...

Wow.

I'm going to have to ensure that you get regular visits while I'm away, because I'm not so sure you do well when your mind is left to wander.

Of course, I love you.

Us, the Gilson's said...

Randomness... keeps life interesting. And who wants a 'normal' life! pff.

(And those word verifications... yeah! I want to use those words for names in a book! Still haven't. Maybe tomorrow. -- but for now... brifild is the word of the post.)

Ammieloris said...

For a while one of my friends had us writing definitions for the word verifications, way back when they had fewer vowels and were harder to type. I likied.