Logan, the teenager
This morning as we were getting ready for church Logan, our 5 year old, gave us a sneak preview of a decade hence by asking me bluntly, "Dad, why don't you know anything?"
Madison, the nurse
We gave Jeff Beachum a ride home following church. In the van, Madison took it upon herself to educate him: "Boys have penises."
Grant, the magician
Since Grant can't speak, he has to find other ways to communicate. He's developed a superb disappearing magic trick. He hides the first joint of his index finger deep in his nostril. All the time. He thinks that's the coolest thing since mom and dad left an open bag of chocolate chips out.
4 comments:
Those are some very talented kids!
LOL. At least we know you teach your children the correct names of body parts :D
halarious!
ahhhh...I think I might need to catch a ride to church with you guys one day and spend 20 minutes listening to your kids. they're HILARIOUS! I can just imagine Jeff's face!
Post a Comment