Thursday, July 31, 2008

6 unimportant things about me.

I wanted to post some pictures with this, so check back and maybe I'll put some in later.

1.  I have a funny fingernail on my left index finger.  The dr. doesn't know why it grew that way but speculates that it could be from sucking on the finger in utero.  

2.  I bought a $5 bookshelf from Craigslist for Madison's birthday.  I want to paint it. Any advice?  (I've never been very crafty.  Maybe a pic here? Before and after?)

3.  Sometimes, when I am tired, I do really silly, crazy things.  OK, so that's a little embarrassing.  No pics.

4.  I need to go wake up my kids right now so that they will go to bed tonight.  But I soooo don't want to. 

5. I don't mind taking care (getting rid) of the spiders and bugs.  I can always wash my hands.

6.  I hate hate hate being too hot.  I don't really love being too cold, but at least I can bundle up.  There's only so much to take off, and even that doesn't alway do a lot of good.....

If any of you would like to share your unimportancies, I will comment on your blog!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

I'm really sad that you didn't post pictures of the things you do when you're really tired. :( Come on, Jenn! I totally agree with you about being too hot! I am the same way! Like tonight at Enrichment I swear I was having hot flashes!!!

H.Cook said...

So what kinds of silly things do you do when you're tired? I bet Sarah S in our ward will have good ideas for painting your bookshelf. Way to be thrifty!

Ammieloris said...

:) Very fun. I like your descriptions of how the post would be better with pictures. :) I'm like you about being hot, too. And my fingernails all grow a little curly, because they are so thin.